Monday, December 10, 2007

The SE Historic Tour has come and gone!

I finally have a second to catch up. Last week was crazy trying to get the house together. The tour went well and the after party was so fun.

We are finally looking forward to relaxing and enjoying the house for the holidays.

Here are some pictures of the house right before the tour. I didn't get as many as I wanted and the inside ones turned out too dark. There are also a few pics of the back porch from Sunday - when we were just hanging out and relaxing. I had forgotten what that was!



Back Porch right before tour


Front porch with the sketch and description of the house


Front of the house - we put up luminaries and a burning basket this year


The kitchen - nothing too holiday decorated here


The back courtyard (the ladder was removed right after I took the picture)


The front room with the new curtains in

Only a few things just did not get done for the tour - you can see one here - the mirror is still leaning against the floor - I hope no one noticed!

The guest room - nothing special - we did have garland on the mantle (left of bed)

The back porch decor


4 comments:

2p said...

Oh my gosh, Spring! That's the first I've seen of the finished courtyard. B-eautiful. Stunning, really. Can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

I am just speachless! You home is stunning! How do you actually live in such order and beauty with a little one?!?!?! I wish I were nearer so I could take it all in in person and mostly have a long visit and an "adult" eggnog on your back porch.
Cheers- laurie

kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristen said...

Spring, your house is absolutely gorgeous!!! WOW! I'm sure it is nice to finally be able to sit back and enjoy all of your hard work! It is stunning!