Saturday, February 2, 2008

Finally an update!

I can't believe it's been so long since I have updated. January was a blur!

Tomorrow is Avery's birthday. It's hard to believe our little Doosie will be 3.

We're currently driving up to MD for our Dr. Appt. (we're thinking of trying to add one more child to the family) We're going up with our friends Jay and Michelle - they're going to try this clinic as well. We decided we would make a mini vacation out of the trip and stop along the way up. Last night we stayed in Savannah and had a great time walking around and eating at yummy resturants.



Here we are in front of the Forsythe fountain.

I'll be adding more pictures soon - it takes some time to upload them in the car...


3 comments:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Dear Avery (and parents!)-
I saw your blog in my bookmarks and realized I hadn't visited in for ever, so I just spent the last 30 minutes catching up on you and your life. You are growing up so wonderfully, you're a beautiful little girl who takes amazing pictures. (Kudos to your Mom for that, too - wow, Spring, you are a talented photographer!) I'm struck yet again by the similarities between Avery and Resli, from the princess dress fascination Xmas morning to the cheezy smile, etc. They're kindred spirits for sure. Your house looks absolutely stunning, I'm sure the tour was a huge success - I'm sorry we missed it. Needles to say, our lives have been crazy since Lela's birth (and now I'm back at work full time), but I hope we'll be able to catch up in person some time soon. In the meantime, enjoy your vacation and good luck with the IVF! :)
Hugs,
Gillian and Resli (and, by extension, Lela and Harvey)

Caryn said...

Yippee, Avery's back!

Anonymous said...

Hi Spring! I had a spare minute (What's that?), and checked your blog after who knows how long. I have to agree with Gillian in all regards. Avery is so beautiful and has always been so photogenic! Future model!?! And you are a very talented photographer! You should consider doing it on the side in your spare time (What's that?). I'd pay you to take pictures of Nathan. Don't even get me started on your house. It's amazing!!! It looks like something out of a magazine. I'm glad you can finally sit back and enjoy it! Good luck with the IVF! We hope to see you and Avery soon!
Kristen and Nathan