Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekends are too short

It's late Sunday night and I need to be in the bed, but I am reviewing pictures from the weekend. We had a nice weekend. Saturday Avery and I went to the zoo while Daddy worked in the yard (big surprise!).
Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner - we made shrimp tacos with homemade salsa and guac. Mmmmm. I started working on the Italy DVD, but didn't get far. I promise I'll get to it. Why can't the weekends be longer?!
Today we got up and had a nice breakfast outside - Scott took Avery out and I met up with my friend Laura and we went to a opera at UF. We went to a late brunch before the show at Paramount Grill. How wonderful. The opera was really funny and very enjoyable. I think we need to get Avery to more musical/recitals at UF. Even if we only stay a few minutes at a time. I know she would enjoy it.
After I got home, we hopped back in the car and went to watch the last 30 minutes of Yousseff's soccer game and they WON! Yay, Yousseff. They're now in the semi-finals.

Yousseff in action.


Victory smile.


Avery got bored at the game and decided to jump off Daddy.










This is our new challenge....anytime you ask Avery to do something she says some form of 'no' and then puts herself in this 'play dead' position.
D-R-I-V-E-S
U-S
N-U-T-S!!!
Any advise would be appreciated. *sigh*

1 comments:

kristen said...

Sorry, Spring! I don't think I have much in the way of advice. When we ask Nathan to do something, he folds his arms, closes his eyes, and shakes his head no. It was cute at first, but the novelty has worn off. Three year olds!!!