Monday, May 18, 2009

Photo A Day

I have been toying with the idea of doing a Photo A Day project for quite some time now and I have decided to finally commit to doing it. I feel it will help improve my photography skills(hopefully in full manual mode) and capture our daily moments without having to actually post to the blog everyday. For those that really know me (and for those that actually read this blog) know that I am more of a visual person anyway.

So here goes, my commitment to take a photo a day. I can't guarantee that I will post it daily, but I will try. PLEASE CLICK THE PHOTO LINK OF AVERY HOLDING THE UMBRELLA AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE BLOG TO VIEW THE DAILY PICTURES.

I am still playing with a few free websites online to see which ones works best for me, but I have put up a temporary link to the top right of the blog. Check it out and tell me what you think? Or if you know of a better system yourself. Thanks!

0 comments: