Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another boat trip

Jay and Michelle created boating monsters! We had so much fun out on the water in February that we went out again with them a few weeks later. What a blast. Seriously, if the weather was like that every weekend, we would be at their doorstep begging them to go out.

I purposely left my camera home this time so I wouldn't obnoxiously be in everyone's face all day long snapping pictures - well - it didn't work too well - Jay brought his camera, so I used his camera ALL DAY LONG. :) Below are a few from the day.




The water was FREEZING - they didn't stay in long.

Freezing his *&% off!

The only decent tubing pic - I had accidentally bumped the setting on the camera and the others came out really blurry - never fear - I am sure we will have more this summer!


Avery SERIOUSLY enjoying her Capri Sun


Bird chasing with the boat is always easy entertainment. :)


Yet another cheesy cheeto grin from Avery


Boat view!









2 comments:

Caryn said...

Man, just when I stop checking the blog, you become a blogging fiend! I'm so impressed! Now, I expect a full blog on Italy when you return!

Avery + Mommy & Daddy said...

keep on checking - i have more to post about :)