Thursday, March 13, 2008

Railroad Pictures

At the beginning of the month we went out on a Sunday afternoon to our business to spend some time with Daddy while he was bidding. I had been wanting to try some RR track pictures with Avery and I knew the tracks behind the shop were rarely used. So we packed up and trucked through the woods to take a few pictures. The photo shoot didn't turn out as well as I would have liked - Avery was sick (with a cold) and I could see it in her eyes and attitude - I also had my camera settings all wrong, so the pictures were really grainy. I have to give props to my friend Katie - she did the color editing on a few of these photos. I did a little with this first photo, but she did all the cool stuff! Thanks Katie!







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovin' that second picture! When is the trip to Italy?