Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Review

We had a birthday party to attend to Friday evening up the street, so Avery got to eat her favorite Chipotle rice bowl for dinner. When we ordered at Chipotle the guy handed it to me and said, "It's on the house". I have no idea what we did to get that, but it was a major bonus.

Friday evening in the late afternoon sun
We went to visit Grandma on Sunday. We had only been promising to show her our Italy pictures for over a YEAR now! We all had a nice visit and hopefully we didn't wear her out too much. Avery was a little fidgity and all over the place with energy.
We had Carrabba's afterwards and that was super yummy!

Avery & GG


Water Fight!




Playing in the grass


I LOVE this picture. (Yes, a chocolate bribe was involved to get her to cooperate)





Saturday we worked outside all day long. I took every item off our back porch and scrubbed the walls, rails and porch floor along with all the furniture that was on the porch and then moved it all back up and redecorated. I could barely get out of bed this morning I was so sore. The back porch and yard are looking much better. Now, if all our plants don't freeze this week. We are supposed to get near freezing temps mid-week!

This week is Spring break and I hope Avery and I don't kill each other. We have company coming into town Wednesday and we have a special surprise for Avery at the end of the week. :-)
I hope everyone has a great week and we sure hope our little cousin Leif gets better soon. You guys have been in our thoughts all weekend. *hugs*

0 comments: