Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Arts Festival Weekend

Scott was out of town for a guys trip and my mom came to visit us for the long weekend.
We headed over the St. Augustine Beach on Friday and I realized half way there that I forgot my camera. It ended up being a good thing though because the beach was freezing cold and the sand was blasting. We were only on the beach for about 45 minutes and then we headed into town. We had lunch and it started warming a bit, so we strolled around town, had some ice cream, watched the 'one man band guys' and then headed home. Of course we stopped at 'County Line' so mom could stock up on veggies and came home to relax around the house. Mom and I watched Twilight - she LOVED it.

On Saturday we headed down to the Spring Arts Festival. Avery desparately wanted her face painted and here she is....

Getting her face painted. I think it was some kind of pink and purple 'butterfly'.


Listening to the live music at the Thomas Center. She could have stayed there all day.



0 comments: