Sunday, January 31, 2010

First Boat Trip of the Year

Last Sunday our friends invited us to go boating with them. The day started out cold and choppy on the water. As each hour went by the weather got better and better. It turned out to be a beautiful afternoon. The relaxation of being on the boat was something we all needed and enjoyed. The days are always too short when we are out on the water.

Life has been very hectic and stressful this month. I believe January 2010 has been more stressful than the entire year of 2009. I hope it tapers off soon (PLEASE!). I am welcoming February with open arms, as long as 'she' promises to be nice to me.

Tomorrow we head to Disney to celebrate Avery's 5th birthday. I finally got a point and shoot camera, so this time I will be taking Disney pics. We have decided to go bagless to the themeparks during our last few trips, so I have had any pictures to share. Booo.

Avery is super excited for tomorrow and I need to get packing - we leave VERY early in the morning.

I added a few pictures to the Photo A Day link to the right. I've been slacking again on the daily picture taking.

Here are some pictures from last Sunday's boat trip:


Napping on the boat. Scott was napping, Avery was faking it.


Heading back in after a lovely day.



Beautiful ending to the day.

0 comments: