Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I was tagged

My friend Katie tagged me on her blog and I thought it was a cute idea until I asked Avery the following questions. I don't think she is ready for questions like this. I wasn't even going to post it, but then I thought it would be neat to look back at it later. I am hoping maybe someone else would do this (Caryn, Jenny, Twopy, or anyone else that might have a cooperative child).

1. What is something mom always says to you? Avery: "I don't know"
2. What makes mom happy? Avery: "glass". (I assume she means wine glass).
3. What makes mom sad? Avery: "nothing"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Avery: "*giggle, giggle*"
5. What was your mom like as a child? Avery: No Answer
6. How tall is your mom? Avery: "You're bigger".
7.What is her favorite thing to do? Avery: "nothing"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Avery: "Shut your eyes"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Avery: She didn't get this question.
11. What is your mom really good at? Avery: "Gow" Yes, that is what she said.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Avery: No answer
13. What does your mom do for her job? Avery: "Eat"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Avery: "I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and bannanas"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Avery: "Like an airplane"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Avery: "Minnie, you Minnie!"
17. What do you and your mom do together? Avery: "sing"
18. How are you and your mom the same? Avery: "silly"
19. How are you and your mom different? Avery: Didn't understand this question
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Avery: "Yes, sir"

1 comments:

Caryn said...

Awww, I loved that! She answered beautifully for her age! I love that you are like an airplane! I've never thought that once in the fifteen years or whatever that I've known you! Heehee