Sunday, November 4, 2007


Hi there! Here we are, FINALLY joining the blogging world. This blog will provide you with all the information you may ever want to know about our life with our little Avery Raine. It will be a new place to post pictures - without clogging up your email and a place where you can come and see what's happening with us.

So, with that said - ENJOY! :)


This weekend has been wonderfully challenging. We have once again tried to pack way too much into a weekend - and this time it seems that Avery has not been feeling too great. I am at least hoping that's the case, because she has been very difficult this weekend. One moment she was fine and happy and the next moment she was crying, whining and screaming. She's two, but this was two on CRACK!


We cleaned and organized toys/summer clothes all weekend. It feels good to have it organized. I really needed to do that before we start the holiday decorating maddness - gosh - I guess that's next weekend. Talk about being sick of the holidays. Avery has really enjoyed all the Christmas 'stuff' out every where. She has always loved Christmas anything and always points to things like, snowflakes, Santa, trees, etc. and calls it "Ho, ho, ho". I'm excited for her this year. She even has her own PINK Disney Princess Tree going up in her room this year.


We took a few pictures at the park today. I'll have to post a few more later, but I will leave you all with the one that kind of sums up the weekend. Avery has been giving her mommy a hard time. You may not be able to tell it from this picture quite like I can, but she was trying her best to drive mommy crazy and she ALMOST suceeded.

2 comments:

Katie said...

The blog world never be the same now ;-) I'm so excited though. Now I have to get busy on ours too. Who would have thought you'd be me to it......

Happy Holidays,
Katie

kristen said...

Welcome to the blogging world! There is no going back now; it is very addicting! The pictures of Avery, especially the b&ws are beautfiul! I love how you designed your blog! I may have to get some tips from you! :-)