Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday Decorations

We have been working hard to get the decorations up and the house together for the tour (in 11 days!). Here are a few pictures of the progress.

Front Room Tree (technically this room is the 'library', but I have a hard time calling it that when we don't have one single book in there :))


Ornament Details







Front Porch


Looking into the family room from the front porch. This tree still needs ornments.




Avery is 'helping' (really just popping bubbles)


3 comments:

Leif Laif Life said...

Oh, its beautiful! Take lots of photos and keep posting them for those of us that won't be able to see them in person! I love the trees and the porch (and Avery, too!)...looking at the photos gets me in the Christmas spirit, although I have no house to decorate, so I must live vicariously through you! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are amazing! Looks beautiful and makes me want to see it all in person! How many people come through on the tour?
llc

Avery + Mommy & Daddy said...

Thanks! I think they had 400 last year, so we are expecting at least that may this year.