Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Silly Sunday

Avery and new kitty (yes, we still need a name for him) tend to have a love/hate relationship. He really is a sweet and loving kitty, but Avery hasn't learned to give him his personal space even after several scratches. A few Sundays past she was playing in the dirt with kitty and apparently he scratched her on the face because she got his ant. Huh? Well, nonetheless she had a pretty deep scratch, so I put her in the tub and washed it and put Neosporin on it with a bandaid. I thought the bandaid would keep out the dirt and it would stay a little cleaner that way. What I didn't know is that Avery would have more of a mark from the bandaid than the scratch itself when I took it off the next day. It has been a few weeks and she STILL has the bandaid mark!

Scratch/Bandaid Mark


Yet another super silly face


This cat cracks me up. He has the funniest personality. I caught him grooming. *chuckle*







0 comments: