Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Relaxing on Lake Rosa

We were invited out to a friends lake house last weekend. We had a mighty relaxing time. The weather Saturday was beautiful. I had only wished that Saturday afternoon lasted longer. Here are a few (unedited) pictures of the weekend.


Little Miss Uncooperative Picture Taker


See what I mean?


I was working on the spaghetti sauce Saturday AM in the kitchen, listening to my iPod when I turned around to the sink and I saw this peacock staring at me right outside the kitchen door. He startled me for a moment and then I started snapping pictures of him and he took off.


Saturday AM sunrise - walking down to the dock


More Sunrise




Avery said, "Hey, Ms. Delia has a bell like my school".


Thowing horse shoes with Daddy & Yousseff


0 comments: