Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cat Drama

I haven't really mentioned much about the kitties lately.

Back in May we got Satsuma and Paprika. It was really odd how Paprika went missing - we saw her when we left to go to the grocery store and when we got back she was no where to be found. After looking numerous times at the animal shelter, we gave up. She was really beautiful, so hopefully she is at a good home somewhere.

So, I was so sad about Satsuma being lonely, we ended up getting the little brother to Satsuma.

They were hanging around the yard and becoming brave and venturing out more and more. We left to go on vacation around the 4th of July and ask our neighbor to feed them each day. Well apparently the day before we got home, they went missing. I was so sad when we got back and made many more trips to the animal shelter. The last time I was there I saw 2 little orange boys that were up for adoption. And yep, you guessed it, they came home with me.



These little guys are trouble together. They often look like little orange tumbleweeds rolling around fighting. Once they went across the steet for a night and I got a call from our neighbor that she found them. So far they have stayed somewhat close to home, but last night before I went to bed they didn't come when I called them and I found them across the street with 2 girls that were walking downtown to go out. They were following them downtown and the girls walked them back, so they wouldn't get lost. These cats!!!!!!!!!



I don't know, I am trying to keep them close to home with multiple treats and even nasty wet food! If something happens to these guys I am DONE with kittens.



These little guys look a lot alike, so much I can only tell them apart by their collars. Yes, they have collars with tags, so hopefully if they do get lost, someone will call us.



Meet Fergus





Meet Linus

0 comments: