Monday, August 17, 2009

Last Year of Preschool

Today was the first day of school and she went in without any issues.
She told me when I picked her up this afternoon that she cried today, but I still need to check with her teacher on that.

My camera kept fogging up, so this was the best I could get in the morning before she went in.


The class picture board. I think there are several missing pictures. Avery picked her spot and wrote her name underneath. There is another little boy in her class named Avery. Who would have thought that name would have been so popular?!


You may recall Avery didn't know where Florida was last year. One of the many things she learned last year.


I think this might be her favorite area of the classroom.

She really wanted to show me these shells.

She said they smell like bubble gum.

In the reading area.


Finding her name.


Showing me that she sat on the letter C today.

3 comments:

2p said...

There's no hope for Sean and me if Avery cried. She's a seasoned pro! We're fledgling at this school drop-off thing but hopefully we'll get through it. I love the little learning stations. Wish Sean were there with Avery!

Laura said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! Happy last year of Pre-school!

Caryn said...

I adore the way she put her picture right smack in the middle of the bulletin board -- AVERY, and her many adoring classmates! :)

By the by, looks like a fantastic classroom! Have fun Avery!