Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Preschool Photo Shoot

School starts back Monday and this Friday is her class orientation. This year she will be a class leader. She received a post card the other day from her teacher and in the note it mentioned that Avery would be a class leader - when I was reading Avery the note from her teacher and I got to the class leader part - her face lit up. I can tell she is excited.

She is supposed to bring in a recent photo of herself to put on the class bulletin board. I looked though all the recent pictures and decided it was time for another photo shoot.

Below are the options. Please vote!

Option 1


Option 2


Option 3


Option 4



Otion 5

4 comments:

Katie said...

Option #4

Laura said...

They're all adorable (of course) but #1 is incredibly beautiful.

PS. Hope these kitties stay around longer for you! :)

2p said...

I have to go with Option #1. Option #4 is my close second choice. What a cutie! Congratulations, Miss Avery, on being a class leader!

Caryn said...

#1, but dang they're all cute, again.You keep those crazy preschoolers in line now, Avery Raine! Good luck!

Why is my word ver "dyingp", hmmm